How much do our PEO Services cost?
The service fee of a PEO contract is based on the percentage of all employee costs, including payroll and social security related costs. The charges of additional services will be agreed separately.
The statutory social insurance contributions in Finland are:
- the earnings-related pension insurance
- the workers’ compensation insurance
- the employee’s group life insurance
- the unemployment insurance
- the social and health insurance
The employer and the employee pay for social security together.